Friday, December 19, 2008

Getting ready for Christmas.



Hello to all! I am posting this blog from my Mom's house in Klamath Falls, Oregon. I have spent the last couple of days freezing my butt off while taking care of some errands here. There has been well over a foot of snow here since I arrived here Thursday night. Brrrrrr!

I saw the dentist this morning and I am happy to report that we now have an extensive plan for getting my teeth all fixed up. I know this is not beading news, but I am so excited that I just had to mention it. I am headed back home to Medford tomorrow, but only briefly. I am coming back to Mom's on Sunday with the whole family to stay through the Christmas holiday. It has been a very busy week, but also a very exciting one.

I finished the holiday order I got for 5 new bracelets in spite of all of the traveling I have done. I am posting a picture for all to see. These are swarovski tennis bracelets in lime green, cobalt blue, purple, pink and lavender. The pink and lavender ones are for little girls, so they are smaller. I think they turned out very pretty. The pictures I take never really do things justice. I am meeting Melissa tomorrow to deliver them to her, and I hope she loves them.


I also just sold the "Time Capsule" pendant to my friend, Nikki as a gift for her mom, Retta. I am so excited that she loved it enough to buy it for her mom, and I am thrilled that it will belong to Retta because she is a great lady. It's a great deal all the way around. : )

No comments: